Aloha everyone!
You may find my new blog HERE.
This blog will stay open for you to download my creations
but don't forget to check out my new blog for my latest creations!

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

BCA Template and Snag Tag

October is Breast Cancer Awareness

For a challenge this week at Pimpin' PSPers, we have to make a BCA Tag, and I just couldn't find the right template to use. So I just had to come up with one on my own. And that's what I did.
Here it is and the tag I made for my challenge. I sure hope you enjoy this template and can put good use to it. I would love to see what you make. You may email me any finished tags to HERE with "DND: Tag Results" in the Subject line. 


And here's the tag I made. Feel free to snag.


Please, if you snag don't forget to leave some love.
Thank You!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Pammers said...

ty for sharing

Bee said...

Thanks so much for creating and sharing this template

Hugs