Aloha everyone!
You may find my new blog HERE.
This blog will stay open for you to download my creations
but don't forget to check out my new blog for my latest creations!

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Cluster Frame - What A Beach

Got a new cluster frame for you to play with tonight.
It's from a great PTU kit by Sassy of A Simply Sassy Scrap Creation.
It's called What A Beach
It's packed full of fun elements for you to play with.
You may grab her kit at Whimsical Divas.
***Click on preview to download frame***
♥♥Please, if you snag don't forget to leave some love♥♥
Thank You!


Here's what I made using the frame!
click on tag for original size


Here's another tag I made for fun!
click on tag for original size



Photobucket

2 comments:

Gina said...

I snagged the cute cluster frame. Thank you ((hugs))
Gina G.

Anonymous said...

Snagged! Thank you!